52 Postcards: LIberia Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 20, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments BoBillyMay 20, 2012 at 10:04 PMNice postcard! I really like the frog.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymags21May 21, 2012 at 1:21 AMwhat brilliant colours..excellent postcard..ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJenMay 21, 2012 at 1:15 PMBrilliant colours, a super postcard.Jen xReplyDeleteRepliesReplygottahavemoxieMay 21, 2012 at 3:58 PMI so love this card. The color and details are incredible. Fantastic job!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJanetMay 22, 2012 at 8:06 AMLove all the intricate patterns you have created. I just love the headgear of President Ellen Johnson - so elegant and obviously different.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFotojoy/JoyceMay 22, 2012 at 6:37 PMOh this is cute- I thought of doing a tree frog~ But this guy is so colorful and I love the bright pattern!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice postcard! I really like the frog.
ReplyDeletewhat brilliant colours..excellent postcard..
ReplyDeleteBrilliant colours, a super postcard.
ReplyDeleteJen x
I so love this card. The color and details are incredible. Fantastic job!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the intricate patterns you have created. I just love the headgear of President Ellen Johnson - so elegant and obviously different.
ReplyDeleteOh this is cute- I thought of doing a tree frog~ But this guy is so colorful and I love the bright pattern!
ReplyDelete