24 February 2010

Stuffed, Digital Photos, 2008.

           

This is discustiing. When I took them, I thought it might be interesting. I usually photo what I like, not what I don't.

My nose was curled, and my breath held, it's a whole floor of stuffed birds, so it's bound to be pretty discusting.

My first semester back to HSU, I had a class in this building. It's three stories and has various stuffed animals (not the cute kind) through out. My professor was totally annoyed having to walk through the halls to get to the classroom as were many students. Some felt it was some sick irony that Federal Indian Law would be housed in the Wildlife Building. Luckily it was only one course. Yet that was enough for me to attempt this series of photos and convey my contempt.


No comments:

Post a Comment